MAM & PAMM Accounts
In order to provide the most comfortable conditions for our traders and investors, IKON Group offers professional traders of multiple accounts and asset managers a wide range of advanced solutions for managing several trading accounts simultaneously. With IKON Group you will get access to the cutting edge technologies, deepest liquidity pool and flexible platforms with customizable setup.
Multi Account Managers (MAM) software is one of the products that IKON Group is very proud to offer. Our MAM solutions provide professional traders of multiple accounts and asset managers with an ideal solution for managing several trading accounts simultaneously. The user friendly interface includes many newly developed features, usability, efficiency, and performance.
- To manage and trade multiple accounts simultaneously such as professional traders of managed accounts
- Overview of open trades, balances and margin levels for several accounts Group order execution
- The MAM solution provides a versatile solution with a user friendly interface and includes the following features:
- Server Side plug-in creates instant execution, Broker control & simple server updates
- Client Side Software Application for trade parameter adjustments
- Unlimited trading accounts
- STP on master account for bulk order execution, with instant allocation to sub accounts
- Three allocation methods - Lot - Percentage - Proportional
- Trades - Full, Mini & Micro Lot accounts for best allocation advantage
- "Group Order" execution from Main control screen
- Partial close of orders by Master account execution
- Full SL, TP & Pending order functionality
- Allows Expert Advisor (EA) trading of managed accounts from client side
- Allows Trade station signals to be traded on MT platform (separate module)
- Each Sub Account has an output to screen report
- Market watch window within MAM
- Live order management monitoring within MAM including P&L
- Apply requirements: Minimum 3 clients account with same group, total amount over $5000 and 0.1 pips fee per trade
The Percent Allocation Management Module (PAMM) is a technical solution provided by IKON Group, allowing clients to appoint professional traders and asset managers, so as to manage their trading account on the basis of a limited trading power of attorney (POA).
Through PAMM solution professional traders and asset managers can manage numerous accounts through one trading platform, based on deposit size of each account and distributes allocation by its ratio and the trade results (trades, profit and loss) are allocated between managed accounts according to the ratio.
In order to manage someone’s account, Money manager has to sign Power of attorney (POA) form with account owner. In POA form money manager and clients have to agree fees and profit sharing structure.
MT4 multi-terminal – basic software designed by Metaquotes, which allows trader simultaneously manage number of MT4 live or demo accounts. The trading is performed inside multi terminal and EAs are not allowed.
Multi Account Manager (MAM) – much more advanced software designed by third company. MAM software provides more functions and allocation methods in comparison to multi terminal and mostly used by professional money managers. MAM is used for allocation setups only and all trading is performed on Master Account with combined Equity inside MT4 terminal as a result Money manager can use all benefits of MT4 Platform like EA, Charts, Indicators etc. For using MAM we charge extra 0.1 pip as software is not free and we pay for license.
The MetaTrader 4 Multi-Terminal is designed for investors' accounts managers and for traders working with multiple accounts simultaneously.
Multi-Terminal provides all MT4 features (orders placing and modification, partial or complete closing positions, receiving broker emails, news updates) and has the familiar MT4 interface.
The difference between Multi-Terminal and MT4 is the ability to manage several accounts at the same time. Multi-Terminal gives you the opportunity to distribute order volume across accounts in order to place the necessary volume for every single order. Choose between equal distribution or let the program distribute funds automatically based on the funding ratio.
Multi-Terminal gives the investor security, because all of the manager's actions are processed at investor's account to allow easy control over the manager. Confidentiality is guaranteed with Advanced Security technology.
Multi-Terminal is a simple and multifunctional product that allows even the most inexperienced user to start using it quickly and easily, using MetaTrader 4 for market analysis and Multi-Terminal for trading.
- Multi-Terminal cannot run with Expert Advisor (EA) trading.
- Multi-Terminal did not have the Chart function.
- Multi-Terminal may cause execution delay since the trading distribution was directly working from client Terminal.
- While login with client’s investor passwords, Multi-Terminal can be use as back office manager to check client’s account status.
- Apply requirements: Minimum 3 client’s accounts, total amount over $10,000. “Micro lots” client can't login together with “standard lots” clients