Concerns of Asian Market Went Worse for the Weak CPI Data
Today the concerns of Asian market kept ongoing and went even worse after China’s consumer price index (CPI), the major measurement of inflation is released with the slight increase of only 2.2% in the first half year of 2012 and even decreased 0.6% in June. According to the latest data released by the National Bureau of Statistics, the YoY was weaker than what the Forex market has forecast; however, what is weird is that the monthly drop was a little bit better than the market expectation. China’s Producer price Index (PPI) also showed a worse than expected statistics in the first half year of 2012.
- USDJPY May Continue to Rise Before More Signals on QE3 (1.000)
- G20 Seeks More Boost Within Eurozone Countries (1.000)
- The USD Gained Ground against Euro on 2May2012 for the Positive Manufacturing Data (1.000)
- Overview of the Forex Market on 22Mar2012 (1.000)
- The Forex Market Would Be Volatile Again Due to The Pressure From Greece (1.000)