It is Odd-the Forex Market Are In favor of GBP after the UK Trade Deficit is Posted
Now, National Statistics reported today that UK Goods Trade deficit widened to £8.772 billion in February from £7.883 billion in January. Analysts once expected the deficit to narrow to £7.700 billion. UK non-EU Trade deficit widened to £5.017 billion in February from £3.717 billion in January and above expectations of widening only to £3.850 billion.
- The GBP/USD Has Reached Secessions Highs, Rising Over 100 Pips (1.000)
- The GBP/USD Has Printed Fresh Highs before the UK Trade Balance is Due (1.000)
- The GBP/USD Welcomed Its Secession High After the UK CPI Is Released (1.000)
- Focus on the GBP/USD-It is Flying High after the UK Unemployment Data Is Released! (1.000)
- The GBP Dropped Sharply Due to the Negative Q1 Data (1.000)