EUR/USD May be Still on Negative Trend This Week
Today, Euro traders may be quite disappointed to find out that the EUR/USD fell again, to its two-year low, caused by the strengthening USD rose sharply after the slight U.S. jobs growth in the last week.
Temporarily there is no US QE to be release and central banks have cut rates, making the EUR/USD possibly remain trend under pressure in the following week.In the session ahead, European finance ministers will meet to discuss some of the details around the policy decisions from the EU Summit.
On the 4H Forex chart, the EUR/USD is biased lower as technical Forex indicators fall deep in oversold territory; next possible support: 1.2150
- G8 Leaders Agree to Still Count Greece in Euro Zone and EUR/USD Climbed (0.959)
- Greek Drama Causes EUR/USD and Gold Price to Fall (0.959)
- The EUR/USD Is Going to Face with Volatility Later in the Asian Secession (0.541)
- The USD May Weaken In the Asian Secession on 23thMar.2012 (0.541)
- The EUR/USD Is Not That Risky Any Longer (0.541)