IKON Group Introduction
- IKON Group is one of the world's leading providers of financial products, brokerage services, and advanced trading technologies.
- IKON Group is headquartered in Hong Kong and in February 2013 increased its paid up capital by US$322 million, making it one of the largest Foreign Exchange brokerage firm in the world.
- IKON Group achieved a notional turnover in excess of US$1.48 trillion in Foreign Exchange financial derivatives in 2014.
- IKON Group has over 270,000 clients across 95 countries worldwide.
IKON Australia PTY LTD
- IKON Australia is the Australian branch of IKON Group based in Sydney, Australia. It is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission ("ASIC") and holds Australian Financial Services License number 416279.
- IKON Australia was established in 2012 in Sydney, Australia to better tailor to our customers in the Asia-Pacific region by providing them quality online financial products with seamless 24-hour multilingual customer service across all time zones.
- IKON Australia’s registered office is at Level 9, Avaya House, 123 Epping Road, North Ryde, Sydney, NSW 2113, Australia.
IKON Markets Limited
- IKON Markets is the latest addition to the IKON Group of Companies. Based out of Dubai, UAE. It is expected to commence operations in late 2015.
- IKON Markets will be focused on servicing IKON clients in the MENA region, being one of the most important financial markets in the world.
- Address:Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone Authority, Government of Ras Al Khaimah,Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
- Registration number IC12993/10
IKON GROUP’S AWARD-WINNING ECN TECHNOLOGY
- IKON Group operates an ECN trading system, a completely automatic trading desk without human intervention through its own liquidity provider network.
- IKON ECN enables all client transactions to be routed directly out to IKON's liquidity providers.
- Through our advanced ECN technology, IKON Group was named the Top FX Liquidity Provider and Most Secure Broker in 2014.